Patch 1.07 has now been released and can be downloaded via the auto-updater that comes with Command and Conquer. This patch sought to solve various issues such as pitbull spamming, the mastermind/mothership rush, basewalking strategies as well as some minor bug fixes. It also introduced the Mod SDK for Command and Conquer 3.
Patch 1.07 has now been released and can be downloaded via the auto-updater that comes with Command and Conquer. This patch sought to solve various issues such as pitbull spamming, the mastermind/mothership rush, basewalking strategies, and some minor bug fixes. It also introduced the Mod SDK for Command and Conquer 3.
· Fixed a bug that wouldn't allow GDI projectile shells to track
· Fixed a bug that caused the Scrin Drone Platform to self-
destruct when coming in contact with an enemy upgraded Scrin
· Fixed a bug with decoyed GDI Mammoth Tanks created by the Nod
Decoy Army support power that allowed them to crush enemy units.
· Fixed a bug where support powers, Scrin Tiberium Vibration Scan
and Nod Radar Jamming Missile, deducted twice the amount of
· Fixed errors that caused some players to experience unexpected
problems due to copy protection.
Balance Changes: · Scrin Mothership will now take 8 seconds to deploy over the
Scrin Signal Transmitter, where it will be unselectable by user
but can be attacked by opponent. Scrin Mothership speed has been
increased by 33%. Weapon chain reaction delay increased by 1 sec.
· GDI Pitbull health reduced by 20%. Mortar given a scatter radius
of 50. Mortar upgrade cost increased to 2000 from 1000.
· Scrin Buzzer Hive now leaves 1 Scrin Buzzer instead of 3 when
destroyed or sold.
· Cranes for all 3 factions can no longer build defensive
structures or superweapons.
· Harvesters\\\' rate of collecting Tiberium has been made equal
across all factions. Harvesters will now unload at the refinery
before moving to a new Tiberium field.