blank My CNCSeries
Username:
Password:
blank
(Register)
Content Overview Files Database Tiberium Wars Section Red Alert 3 Section Zero Hour Section Generals Section Yuris Revenge Section Red Alert 2 Section Renegade Section About CNCSeries
» FAQ · History
» Staff · Contact Us

Header
blank
» Forum » Comments » Battle Report: if10aty0u Vs. no0bish

Previous Thread In Forum Previous Thread ¦ Next Thread Next thread in forum
jacko3334IconBattle Report: if10aty0u Vs. no0bish15:28 09.02.06 

Reps: 509

#51, 281 Posts

blank
the alternative to doing what I did is to sit back and rely on making superweapons, using the easily defensible bridge access to your base as an effective form of protection.

However, the downside of this is granting your opponent almost total map control and limiting your chances of expansion.

ChrisIcon...15:31 09.02.06 

CNCS Site Champion

Reps: 601

#53, 312 Posts

blank
Island position on DC is highly underestimated. I had immense troubles keeping a half decent sov at bay when I was America, positioned in the top right. He tried a sort of rush and pushed with tanks all the way. His early outnumbering made me lose a miner but I luckily held in there. My para fodder came JUST in time to hold him off, otherwise it would have been a loss on my account.

jacko3334Icon...15:32 09.02.06 

Reps: 509

#51, 281 Posts

blank
That's true. I think it's in some way due to the top right position having to spend quite a bit initially to get the outpost+airport, and also the gems aren't as easily accessible as the ones at the bottom.

Post A Reply

Navigation:

CNCSeries.Com