blank My CNCSeries
Username:
Password:
blank
(Register)
Content Overview Files Database Tiberium Wars Section Red Alert 3 Section Zero Hour Section Generals Section Yuris Revenge Section Red Alert 2 Section Renegade Section About CNCSeries
» FAQ · History
» Staff · Contact Us

Header
blank
» Forum » Zero Hour Discussion » i need a strtegy to use aginst the aurora bombers

Previous Thread In Forum Previous Thread ¦ Next Thread Next thread in forum
gostrydrIconi need a strtegy to use aginst the aurora bombers03:55 14.06.05 

Reps: 12

#366, 1 Posts

blank
can someone give me a strategy to stop the aurora bombers

bigguy563Icon...14:19 14.06.05 

reputed member

Reps: 924

#34, 545 Posts

blank
Rush your oponent before it comes to that. If you dont want to do that, then build an airfield and strat center faster than him and always have a couple aurora bombers of your own ready to take out his strat center or airfield.

Note, I havent play generals in a long loooooooooong time.

tzzIcon...03:33 30.06.05 

Reps: 33

#157, 18 Posts

03:35 30.06.05 - Edited

the most effective weapon of all is gattling canons,but if you are US build aurura bombers ASAP and take out their stuff. maybe stealth fighter at gaurd mode can take them out.If GLA there is no better weapon than thier stinger site hopefully the enemy will leave a GLA hole.Cool Cool

AvianKnightIcon...15:34 30.09.05 

Reps: 44

#73, 33 Posts

blank
No, Quad Cannons are better.

In earlier versions of ZH, there's a bug, I think, that allows you to shoot down Auroras that haven't dropped their payloads - simply place gun or laser type AAs (Avenger/Quad Cannon/Gattling Gun...) on top of cliffs where the Auroras will be passing.

I don't know if this has been fixed.

ripailaIcon...08:39 25.12.05 

Reps: 103

#499, 78 Posts

blank
after they distroy what they want u can shoot them down otherwise u can't stop them!!! tried all that i can think about: guard area with KR. migs. stealth, laser, quads. gattlig..u name it....u can't stop them before they drop the bomb!

darklingIcon...19:41 03.04.06 

Reps: 30

#933, 20 Posts

blank
with a laser turret you CAN take dow an aurora. I did it one's

Lt_MykIconSecure The Perimetre00:12 04.05.06 

[NZSC] CO COMMANDER

Please replace avatar!
 Reps: 334

#991, 282 Posts

blank
Hi mate i would secure the perimetre at all access points with depending what faction you've chosen or which General....... Build sam sites and make sure that you have alot of rocket troopers ready to fire at will. But as other members of this site has said you can always rush the enemy before they have enough time to build and rush your team

Lt_Myk

Gen_LodishIcon...08:20 04.05.06 

[NZSC] COMMANDER

Reps: 541

#994, 491 Posts

08:35 04.05.06 - Edited

i think all these tips are good, but i reckon for starters (no matter what general you choose), is create a counter strike team and put them in different areas of the map. ( making sure they are well protected from ground forces) and if your china or usa general, build raptors/migs, and have them airborne on guard around your command centre. Ok once done, since you have counter sqauds all over the map,(this is a good detection alert. (if you have sealth units even better), carrying on: Note if your usa use the satellite or spy drone. once you have detected the location of incoming aurora's intercept them head on with your raptor/migs that should solve your problem for now. If your gla don't worry bout it, as the buildings the auroras destroy can rebuild itself unless if its multiple auroras then your have to try your best, or try and eliminate the threat by destroying the airfield, besides that nothing more to report.

Deaths_HeadIcon...06:07 14.09.07 

Reps: 40

#1646, 28 Posts

blank

Originally posted by AvianKnight...
No, Quad Cannons are better.

In earlier versions of ZH, there's a bug, I think, that allows you to shoot down Auroras that haven't dropped their payloads - simply place gun or laser type AAs (Avenger/Quad Cannon/Gattling Gun...) on top of cliffs where the Auroras will be passing.

I don't know if this has been fixed.

A mixture of Quad Cannons an stinger sites are perfect against Aurora strikes but becareful they might go for your Quad's before they hit the Stinger sites.

CastroIcon...06:31 16.10.07 

Reps: 39

#1668, 17 Posts

blank
I would destroy the strategy center first without it he can't build auroras.

Post A ReplyAdd New Thread

Navigation:

CNCSeries.Com