blank My CNCSeries
Username:
Password:
blank
(Register)
Content Overview Files Database Tiberium Wars Section Red Alert 3 Section Zero Hour Section Generals Section Yuris Revenge Section Red Alert 2 Section Renegade Section About CNCSeries
» FAQ · History
» Staff · Contact Us

Header
blank
» Forum » Yuris Revenge Discussion » Battle Fortress Bug

Previous Thread In Forum Previous Thread ¦ Next Thread Next thread in forum
shuftyIconBattle Fortress Bug11:34 07.06.05 

Reps: 31

#74, 18 Posts

blank
Has anyone else noticed the bug with the battle fortress; waypoint attacks from it are not the full force of the loaded units. i.e. 2 Battle Fortress' fully loaded with GIs. Set waypoint to attack several base defenses and they will set about it but at somepoint, the units inside will not fire and the Battle Fortress acts like a fully unloaded version of itself.

Kind of annoying when coordinating multiple ground air and sea assaults at once.

EatsP1esIcon...16:28 08.06.05 

Reps: 85

#54, 63 Posts

blank
unlucky that you had to discover that... :P

ive known for quite a while, dunno about other people...

tzzIcon...17:14 29.06.05 

Reps: 33

#157, 18 Posts

blank
I always put chronos, seals and GGI for anti air tank and infantry defence. Oh? waypoints??? I dont use it with battle fortress but I group them up and move round the enemy base so the units inside fire as it is moving. So thats how it works, but it must be westwood programing problem...

EliteIcon...23:22 28.09.05 

Reps: 17

#83, 6 Posts

blank
I rarely use Waypoints(unless I'm busy with a Ground Battle or else where on the map I don't use waypoints)

I perfer scrambling my forces, churning out scores of Cannon Fodder, and outnumbering them.

jacko3334Icon...08:01 29.09.05 

Reps: 509

#51, 281 Posts

blank
They're the most freaking imba units ever devised anyway, they need a couple of bugs to dissuade people from using them and therefore casting a shadow of ridiculousness over the game. Though, that being said, atleast the guy using them isn't playing as Yuri.

I always use waypoints, especially in laggy games where you can pick off a few tanks using them and get away before the other person's tanks start moving.

ParasolKirbyIcon...18:40 06.12.06 

Reps: 14

#1323, 3 Posts

blank
The Battle Fortress does *not* make the game ridiculous. They are so very expensive, and their armour is ~nil.

bigguy563Icon...00:30 07.12.06 

reputed member

Reps: 924

#34, 545 Posts

blank
Really? Both you and your opponent have four guardian GI's and a seal. He has 3 grizzly tanks. You have a battle fortress. Who do you think wins this fight of monetarily equal forces?

Post A ReplyAdd New Thread

Navigation:

CNCSeries.Com