blank My CNCSeries
Username:
Password:
blank
(Register)
Content Overview Files Database Tiberium Wars Section Red Alert 3 Section Zero Hour Section Generals Section Yuris Revenge Section Red Alert 2 Section Renegade Section About CNCSeries
» FAQ · History
» Staff · Contact Us

Header
» Forum » View all Posts » Gen_Lodish

1/25123456789101112131415161718192021
 22232425--»
» CONQUER (View)07:33 06.02.07
hey man, i have heard of conqueronline, but sadly dont have time to play other/new games due to CnC and Martial Heroes

» ***NEW Representer For RA2*** (View)07:29 06.02.07

Originally posted by Lt_Myk...
All good cuz good to hear and good work. You know i've been playing Martial Heroes quite alot now. Man i need to play RA2 or Generals again so i can keep updating on our battlecaln system. But until Marital gets boring i guess ill jus have to come back on whenever lol.

Lt Myk

BTW: cuz its good to see you back on here Happy

» WATS THE WEATHER LIKE AROUND YOUR ROHE? (View)07:27 06.02.07
Grin its nice and sunny down in Timaru, but still like the cold Cool

» ***NEW Representer For RA2*** (View)05:00 04.02.07
Good Evening soldiers, just want to add in that QTTP known as pmam1983 on RA2 is now 2IC and in command of operations for RA2, make us proud Happy

So stop by and congratz on his new leadership and honor with victory in the depths of [NZSC].

***Off The Record***

So cuz, congratz and good luck Happy

» QTTP (View)04:53 04.02.07
Make [NZSC] proud pmam1983 Cool

» QTTP AKA pmam1983 (View)04:47 04.02.07
Sup Pmam1983 looking good at the beach Grin

» Online Role Playing Games. (View)08:35 01.12.06
wassup cuz, i play Martial Heroes, and its pretty cool, since its a free online game, u should know im your Sub-Master in Fires of Heaven Grin

» World Domination Mode? (View)13:33 22.06.06

Originally posted by bigguy563...
Well, using ideas from BFME is one thing, seeing as how EA made the game. Getting inspirations from other companies games would just show a lack of creativity on EA's part.

good point

» Single Player Expectations (View)13:32 22.06.06

We should be grateful if it's a good game. We don't want a sack of crap that will totally ruin the reputation of CNC.

i agree

» Any Info on petrol prices? (View)15:13 21.06.06
Just want to add that petrol prices have drop 4 cents... its something i guess.

» ANY KNOW HOW TO RECORD YOUR OWN HIP HOP DEMO (View)15:10 21.06.06

Originally posted by erikmcfar...
if no one replys, I don't think they are doing it to withhold info from you. The bump is unnecessary. That goes for you to Gen_L

This post is unnecessary, if you have a problem with us, then tell us by sending it to our email or private message on this site.Roll-Eyes

At less we have things to talk about......

» What do you expect from online play? (View)14:58 21.06.06

Personally I prefer the Red Alert system with the ladder. No real mention has been made about this in the articles I read about TW. One thing they do talk about is new spectator modes where numerous people can watch a game and the like. What are your opinions on this?

Hmmm... I hope connecting online is similar to RA2 and not Generals, as Generals takes to long to load and sometimes hard to connect to other players as RA2 its pretty much start the game with your eyes closed.

» World Domination Mode? (View)14:55 21.06.06

Well yes, in the context of the article, there was in fact, a reference to that.

true, they are making this game much more interesting - maybe the creators are looking at other games for ideas like empire earth, age of empires, starship troopers, etc...

» World Domination Mode? (View)14:51 21.06.06

In one article concerning tiberium wars, a reference is made to a risk-style World Domination Mode. Personally I'd find that pretty cool. A possible idea could be a domination match between two players, fighting for control of territories each represented by different and diverse maps.

What are your opinions?

Sounds pretty cool

» Single Player Expectations (View)14:50 21.06.06
I don't really care, come on guys its a new CnC game, we should be grateful for the up coming CnC-TWGrin

» Maps (View)14:47 21.06.06

Originally posted by Lt_Myk...
man i wouldn't have a clue man but then again............. ummm is tiberian wars out?

You should know it's not out, cause i'll have it already.Happy

» 4th side also (View)14:45 21.06.06

Originally posted by Tsunami_Tank...
A FORTH SIDE???!!!
WHEN WILL THEY STOP MAKING NEW FACTIONSEek Unhappy
FIRST ITS GDI AND NOD, THEN THERES KANE NOW THERES A UFO FACTION, WHEN WILL IT STOP?!?!?!?

Grin

A forth side, thats just getting carried away, don't you think?

please don't double post, it looks silly -ash

» predictions (View)14:44 21.06.06

Originally posted by HomeSkillet...
I just hope they know what they are doing. Paying attention to all the hard core fans who played CNC95 and tib sun. I thought I heard somewhere that the founder of Westwood still works at EA, if I am correct they should make sure he has a say in how its made. If they can make it right it will be huge, HUGE!!

Lets hope you are correct, this maybe the only chance, as this site has been very quiet since i've joined up, it would be good to at less see other new people in the forumsGrin

» predictions (View)14:42 21.06.06

True, that could bring a light to the community not seen in a long time.

yes i agree, cause this site badly needs it.

» predictions (View)14:40 21.06.06

I say its probably gonna be some tiberium race.

yer.. i was thinking the same thing too.

1/25123456789101112131415161718192021
 22232425--»

CNCSeries.Com