blank My CNCSeries
Username:
Password:
blank
(Register)
Content Overview Files Database Tiberium Wars Section Red Alert 3 Section Zero Hour Section Generals Section Yuris Revenge Section Red Alert 2 Section Renegade Section About CNCSeries
» FAQ · History
» Staff · Contact Us

Header
» Forum » View all Posts » Lt_Myk

1/15123456789101112131415--»
» Favorite band or song enyone? (View)10:06 29.04.08
Blac Monks Secrets Of The Hidden Temple

» WATS THE WEATHER LIKE AROUND YOUR ROHE? (View)04:46 23.02.07
today was ratshit we was wrkn in pukerua bay nice and fine and then from out of nowhere it just pissed down... lol btw.... cuz we have to start playn gens again too much time spent on martial heroes and not the game that matters k

Lt Myk

» who likess alkohol? (View)07:36 06.02.07

Originally posted by Spygon...
im drunk now playing C&C red alert 2 is funny drunk ive been drink cke and vodka lol

WTF coke and vodka wierd but honestly tempting to try... its like having beer+water... lol

» who likess alkohol? (View)07:34 06.02.07
man i got so wasted in the weekend man... TOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCCCCCCCCCHHHHHHHHH top shelf..... i was practically pissing jim beam by the end of the night aye..... it was kinda wierd though i was the only one up AGAIN!!!!!!

» Bigguy - four stars! (View)07:32 06.02.07
good work man NICE!!!!!!!

» CONQUER (View)07:31 06.02.07
nah dude i cant say ive played that. but i might check it out now kk

Lt Myk

» Final Fantasy Fanatics (View)07:29 06.02.07

Originally posted by Symbology...
Recently Playing ff12 man it kicks ass i played ff7,Chrono Trigger Played some table top rpgs pretty much a huge fan i love vann in ff12 but the best character i like is cloudGrin

Yea man i agree CLOUD is the shiz man... OMNISLASH ROCKZ Happy

» WATS THE WEATHER LIKE AROUND YOUR ROHE? (View)07:26 06.02.07
Man i didn't think that PTOWN wud ever feel like Gisborne aye lol. To be honest i hate this weather.... but then again in winter i'd be saying I HATE THIS COLD SHIT!!!!..... oh well i guess its "STOP F***EN COMPLAINING"!!!!!!!!

Lt Myk

» ***NEW Representer For RA2*** (View)07:23 06.02.07
All good cuz good to hear and good work. You know i've been playing Martial Heroes quite alot now. Man i need to play RA2 or Generals again so i can keep updating on our battlecaln system. But until Marital gets boring i guess ill jus have to come back on whenever lol.

Lt Myk

» Online Role Playing Games. (View)08:48 04.12.06

Originally posted by Gen_Lodish...
wassup cuz, i play Martial Heroes, and its pretty cool, since its a free online game, u should know im your Sub-Master in Fires of Heaven Grin

Yip true.

» Online Role Playing Games. (View)06:23 01.12.06

Originally posted by darkling...
I've played knight online for a while. Now I do slikroad online.

Silkroad is alright i guess but i've heard alotta bad reviews on that game. The quests are more time wasting then i actually got to play aye lol

» Online Role Playing Games. (View)16:41 03.09.06
Have you played any online role playing games before if yu have which ones. and why that one.

» who likess alkohol? (View)16:40 03.09.06

Originally posted by ctrlstop...
jack daniells and coke

HELL YEAH!!!!

» STREET GANGS IS IT WORTH BEING A PART OF (View)16:39 03.09.06

Originally posted by Spygon...
i was in a gang but called the Odstock crew i think its still running i still got the member tattoo but luckly got out.Everybody in the area was part of a gang people were getting stabbed,beaten and robbed so a few of my mates kinda got all the youths in our area and set up the Odstock crew we never robbed or stabbed anybody but it was more for protectoin after a few runings with the other gangs in our area we were known for a group of guys that you didnt want to mess around with so it became more of a protection thing so sometimes gangs can be good things

i agree big tyme man.

» STREET GANGS IS IT WORTH BEING A PART OF (View)16:38 03.09.06

Originally posted by ctrlstop...
being a complete scum bag isn't really something you should be proud of

but then again i guess its up to the individual. some of us were brought up around that shit. and some of us weren't aye.

» Any guitar players? (View)16:35 03.09.06
i play sort of but i dunno how to read musik but am pretty good at playn by ear...... i get into Joe Satriani ( The Extremist) and Reggae

» What are you all doing? (View)16:32 03.09.06
hey man latley ive ben playn Martial Heroes ( an online role playing game) its pretty cool aye. Dont get me wrong i still play the cnc series aye jus not as frequent as before.

» WATS THE WEATHER LIKE AROUND YOUR ROHE? (View)16:30 03.09.06
man its ben real cold in NZ aye

» WATS THE WEATHER LIKE AROUND YOUR ROHE? (View)15:20 05.07.06
Man today or should i say yesterday we hit 180 k winds aye man fucken ratshit as manAngry Angry Angry but wtf oh well theres nothing u can do about that unless u was god!Tongue man we got all seasons in 1 maybe two hours

» ANY KNOW HOW TO RECORD YOUR OWN HIP HOP DEMO (View)16:48 20.06.06
so far i have got this program called ACID pro tools but its a hard program to understand

1/15123456789101112131415--»

CNCSeries.Com