blank My CNCSeries
Username:
Password:
blank
(Register)
Content Overview Files Database Tiberium Wars Section Red Alert 3 Section Zero Hour Section Generals Section Yuris Revenge Section Red Alert 2 Section Renegade Section About CNCSeries
» FAQ · History
» Staff · Contact Us

Header
blank
» Forum » Zero Hour Discussion » Tips for Online gaming

Previous Thread In Forum Previous Thread ¦ Next Thread Next thread in forum
CastroIconTips for Online gaming05:16 16.10.07 

Reps: 39

#1668, 17 Posts

blank
So far my stats online is 48 wins and 37 losses first of all multiplayer is way different from solo. On online it is much more cruel and there are very good players who will not give you a chance, I tend to choose battles that are favorable to me and also that the other players are on my skill level.
When i start the game i always have my dozers working if you find yourself doing nothing then you are doing a mistake learn which buildings you need to make and record it into your head so you won't ask yourself "what do i do next?" second spread out your buildings so it won't be affected by Superweapons and generals abilities and remember that always have some defenses within your base and also at the back in order to kill any rebels that appear.
Having just one factory isn't enough to produce more tanks you need more than one factory and also barracks you need to invest your money wisely and make sure to get high up the tech tree to get better units and get your economy going. The general that you choose has some specific abilities that affects your gameplay learn his strengths and weaknesses.

CastroIcon...05:58 20.10.07 

Reps: 39

#1668, 17 Posts

blank
Recently i've came across this strange strategy my enemy decided to rush me in doing so he sold his Command Center to gain some more money and started making alot of Quad Cannons luckily for me i had a few bunkers with a mixture of 3 tank hunters for tanks and 2 red guards for infantry they took out most of his forces alon with the help of some Battlemasters but although a good rush technique it is a one shot chance if you fail to beat your enemy you won't have enough funds to continue with the match which that what happened to him.

Post A ReplyAdd New Thread

Navigation:

CNCSeries.Com