blank My CNCSeries
Username:
Password:
blank
(Register)
Content Overview Files Database Tiberium Wars Section Red Alert 3 Section Zero Hour Section Generals Section Yuris Revenge Section Red Alert 2 Section Renegade Section About CNCSeries
» FAQ · History
» Staff · Contact Us

Header
blank
» Forum » Off Topic » A quality evening of football

Previous Thread In Forum Previous Thread ¦ Next Thread Next thread in forum
PaulIconA quality evening of football00:10 12.02.06 

( . Y . )

Reps: 465

#2, 317 Posts

blank
Middlesborough slam 3 past Chelsea - makes it a memorable night on its own. But Lehmann's usual scum-esque antics, Baros' usual horrendous misses, Man Utd picking up 3 points (with a stonker from Ronaldo), it was a good week this week. Also mention to Fulham for thrashing West Brom 6-1.

Quite how Lehmann, the two guys committing two-footed challenges in the same game and 1/2 others (from other games) didn't get sent off I'm not quite sure. And Stubbs was largely at fault for Everton's keeper getting sent off - he heads it back, so the keeper's instinct is to pick it up. A criminally bad decision to make for a young, inexperienced keeper who you have no understanding with - the guy was lining up to boot it!

RobIcon...09:32 12.02.06 

Founder

Reps: 1598

#1, 928 Posts

blank
Agreed. Lehman is a right dirty .... he should have been off. Those tackles were horrendous, at least the Bolton lad got the ball though.

Watched the united game, was a great first half - all over them. Second was very dull though - Rooney wasn't happy with himself, though his first touch to set up Ronaldo's second was excellent.

ripailaIcon...10:55 12.02.06 

Reps: 103

#499, 78 Posts

blank
Never been a fan of "Chelsky" allthough Mutu, which is romanian played there...so i'm glad they got their a#@ kicked!!!Cool

RobIcon...11:33 12.02.06 

Founder

#1, 928 Posts

blank
Hagi was one of my favourite players, legend Happy

ripailaIcon...11:55 12.02.06 

#499, 78 Posts

blank
Hagi is a player that exists once in a lifetime..like Pele, Maradona, Zidane...so the football in my country will miss this kind of player for a long time..very, very long time..

RobIcon...12:05 12.02.06 

Founder

#1, 928 Posts

blank
What tournament was it when the whole team dyed their hair yellow? Was it World Cup 98? I thought that was hilarious.

PaulIcon...13:32 12.02.06 

( . Y . )

Reps: 465

#2, 317 Posts

blank
Yeah, it was great fun when the commentators couldn't tell who had the ball Grin

ripailaIcon...10:24 14.02.06 

#499, 78 Posts

blank
The only one who didn't have blond hair was the goalkeeper who was bold!Grin Grin Grin

CabalIcon...00:21 16.02.06 

Reps: 54

#553, 41 Posts

blank
Have to agree there, nice to see the rent scum get a beating, but what's important is the mighty Irons roar into the top 6, seven straight wins and snapping at the heels of the yiddo filth. IRONS!

Post A ReplyAdd New Thread

Navigation:

CNCSeries.Com