blank My CNCSeries
Username:
Password:
blank
(Register)
Content Overview Files Database Tiberium Wars Section Red Alert 3 Section Zero Hour Section Generals Section Yuris Revenge Section Red Alert 2 Section Renegade Section About CNCSeries
» FAQ · History
» Staff · Contact Us

Header
blank
» Forum » Zero Hour Discussion » Morocco best team in hybrid FUT 17 coins

Previous Thread In Forum Previous Thread ¦ Next Thread Next thread in forum
Buynba2kmtIconMorocco best team in hybrid FUT 17 coins10:07 05.06.16 

Reps: 144

#6274, 67 Posts

blank
I propose today a little guide that will come out of the ordinary. I will not tell you about a particular championship, but a nationality as I did with the presentation of the best young Brazilians of FIFA 16.

Today, we share a Morocco team which really surprised me by its technical quality. I will present a few players that are worth visiting in this team and I will conclude with a presentation of a team that is not full Moroccan. It will be more a hybrid allowing you to align the best game of Moroccans and strengthen other positions while keeping a collective 100.

For training, I chose a 4-1-2-1-2 (2) allows me to line up on the field all the best players of Morocco I want to show you in this article.

We start with Nordin Amrabat who playsDo you wanna play beautiful football as well? Buy FIFA 16 Coins is the first step, but short in FIFA 16 coins, you will see play beautiful is still a dream to you. welcome to fifaah.com to get enough FIFA 17 Coins PS3 and start your beautiful trip on FIFA 16, experienced fifa coins online store, will bring you cheap FIFA 17 coins on Xbox one, Xbox 360, PS4, PS3 ect with safe and fast delivery. as a BU club Watford for a very short time. He played before in the club Malaga CF until winter transfer window. This is a very good technical player with 4 star footwork, dribbling in 86, 83 in 88 ball control and agility.

It has a speed of 85 and an acceleration of 87 making it a very fast player. To perfect his attacking qualities, we note its note of 81 striking power. A great player to have in his team despite his 78 overall. You can acquire up to 1000 credits FUT.

Post A ReplyAdd New Thread

Navigation:

CNCSeries.Com