blank My CNCSeries
Username:
Password:
blank
(Register)
Content Overview Files Database Tiberium Wars Section Red Alert 3 Section Zero Hour Section Generals Section Yuris Revenge Section Red Alert 2 Section Renegade Section About CNCSeries
» FAQ · History
» Staff · Contact Us

Header
blank
» Forum » Red Alert 3 Discussion » Idea's for RA3 Storyline

Previous Thread In Forum Previous Thread ¦ Next Thread Next thread in forum
RobbyIconIdea's for RA3 Storyline19:59 06.05.05 

Reps: 14

#284, 3 Posts

20:05 06.05.05 - Edited

Right well here's mine (add your own and comment on mine)

So at the end of the soviet campaign in Red Alert 1, Kane (Tiberian Sun) turns up at the very end film of the campaign. An explanation for this could be, Kane at the end of the war with the GDI, found a chronosphere (which i beleive will be banned at the end of RA3 along with Nukes, Iron Curtain etc. as part of a peace deal with allies and the soviets to develop shared tech. and become GDI to ensure world peace) So Kane find chronosphere and travels back to the First War and becomes a commander in the soviet army. In the second war he bides his time and becomes peice by peice more powerful. In RA3 he is a Soviet general (im writing from the side of the allies as they are usually victorius and the end of their storyline is usually the correct one) So in fighting the soviets Kane becomes a problem, he kills Tanya perhaps and the final level is about stopping him rising to power.It is at this point you receive a message from the future from that black general (name?? sorry)in tiberian sun warning you to destroy chronosphere and Time Travel Tech.You launch a joint attack with the soviets and eventually destroy Kane. This can tie in with a sequel to tiberian sun (if ever!) as after the credits you could see like a beat up injured Kane being lifted to the time travel device and with a few men transport into Russia where you see some Mammoth Tanks in the background and Some Tesla Towers.This would make a complete circle of time Red Alert -> Red Alert 2 -> Command and Conquer -> Tiberiand Sun -> Sequel to Tiberian Sun (someday) -> Red Alert....and so on.

Yuri's Revenge was kinda about time travel so it could be logical to assume a Time War could ensue cause it makes no sense for Kane to be alive in 1946 and in 2030...unless this storyline was just one story from day one.

So anyone else got some idea's?

HomeSkilletIcon...01:44 10.05.05 

Reps: 64

#119, 47 Posts

blank
lol, i dunno about that one, but its idea......

tzzIconWhos Kane???08:45 14.05.05 

Reps: 33

#157, 18 Posts

blank
???and GDI is from REN right?

Myth_ManiacIcon...04:20 27.05.05 

Reps: 17

#342, 7 Posts

blank
To be frank, I think Yuri IS Kane.

bigguy563Icon...22:43 27.05.05 

reputed member

Reps: 924

#34, 545 Posts

blank
No

a No.

wait... no. Just no.

Myth_ManiacIcon...04:04 30.05.05 

Reps: 17

#342, 7 Posts

blank
ok then. Its just the beards.

AvianKnightIcon...02:33 13.06.05 

Reps: 44

#73, 33 Posts

blank
...and the sanity.

KOGdemIcon...19:10 05.09.05 

Reps: 33

#428, 22 Posts

blank
esh this is the to the guy who isnt talking about beards.... (the robby guy)

esh the reason for kanes appearance in the end of RA1 is already explained in TS... its cuz he travelled back in time so he could win the war against GDI like he says, He who conquers the past, Commands the future. so he went back in time without the chrono stuff... but thats a good idea brining in TS to RA i thought bout that 2... But since kane dies in TS (if u play GDI) he would havta come back like halff cyborg

ctrlstopIcon...09:33 07.03.06 

Reps: 61

#708, 50 Posts

blank
sure cabal clones him or something, you see him in a big tank being montored by cabal so mabye thats the link cabal send him back in time its not free will. mabye the might bring cabal into this ine GIVE HIM MORE GOD DAMN UNITS THIS TIME rather than three new buildings and one tank

thecommanderIcon...13:02 07.03.06 

NS creator

Reps: 193

#66, 164 Posts

blank

Originally posted by ctrlstop...
sure cabal clones him or something, you see him in a big tank being montored by cabal so mabye thats the link cabal send him back in time its not free will. mabye the might bring cabal into this ine GIVE HIM MORE GOD DAMN UNITS THIS TIME rather than three new buildings and one tank

O_O"

Post A ReplyAdd New Thread

Navigation:

CNCSeries.Com